16 March 2007

Meme it up

This was stolen from Sophia over at Journey to an Ewok. Put an X next to any activity you're ever done. My notes are in red.

(X) Smoked a cigarette.
( ) Drank so much you threw up.
(X) Crashed in a friend’s car. I have somehow managed to damage every car of R's that I have ever driven.
(X) Stolen a car. On a technicality, it was my car but registered to my mother.
(X) Been in love.
(X) Been dumped.
(X) Been Laid off/fired. I am currently in my third week of unemployment and I don't know how I ever had time to get anything done and work 40 hours a week.
(X) Quit your job.
( ) Been in a fist fight.
(X) Sneaked out of your parent’s house.
(X) Had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
( ) Gone on a blind date.
(X) Lied to a friend.
(X) Skipped school.
( ) Seen someone die. I haven't ever seen someone die but I was the person that found my Memaw after she died.
( ) Been to Canada.
( ) Been to Mexico.
(X) Been on a plane. I was just on a plane yesterday.
(X) Been lost.
(X) Been on the opposite side of the country. We just got back from San Francisco.
(X) Gone to Washington, DC.
(X) Swam in the ocean. I put my feet in the Pacific this week, it was really cold!
(X) Felt like dying.
(X) Cried yourself to sleep.
( ) Played cops and robbers.
( ) Recently colored with crayons.
(X ) Sang karaoke. Only once & never again.
(X) Paid for a meal with only coins.
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t.
(X) Made prank phone calls.
(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose.
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue.
(X) Made a snow angel.
(X) Danced in the rain.
(X) Written a letter to Santa Claus.
(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe.
( ) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about. I'm not a morning person so no sunrises, plenty of sunsets though.
Here's one from our trip. This was taken off of R's dad's deck.










(X) Blown Bubbles.
( ) Made a bonfire on the beach.
( ) Crashed a party.
(X) Gone roller skating.
(X) Gone ice skating.

No comments: