05 April 2007

Jumping Ship?

So I'm thinking about going to another service other than Bl0gger. I've been thinking about since I was forced to switch to signing in with my G00gle account and lost my template. Then, over the past week, I've had problems signing in several times. All I wanted to do was post but G00gle wouldn't let me sign in. I couldn't comment on anyone's blogs either. It wasn't down all day every day, but it was down during the exact times I sat down to post or read blogs. I was really annoyed. So here's the question: if I jump ship, will you follow me?

2 comments:

Sophia said...

commenting on my gooogle account but I actually had made the move. so far so good.

Estelle said...

I've had all the same problems. I hate the new blogger. But so far I cannot bring myself to go to WP. I just can't.
I'll follow, though.