05 April 2007

The Nerve and a List

So yeah, remember how I said that we called our old doctor's office back around March 20th. They just called and left a message to see what we wanted. Can you believe that?! The nerve of them. Why did they even bother? After a few days what's the point of even returning our call. To top it all off, they were calling to see what we actually wanted since the nurse that took down the message just wrote that we called. Not that we were calling to see if they would prescribe any meds for R as they said during our appoitment, not that we were calling because she hadn't had a normal period since December, not that we were calling because AF was, at that point, 4 days late again. This is the office that took nearly two weeks to get us the results of a stat blood test. GRRRR!!!! I growl at them. I hope the staff at the new doctor's office is a bit more competent.

Here's a list (I live for lists) of the things I'm counting down:
  • 47 days since AF arrived to visit R.
  • 1 week and 3 days until the RE appointment.
  • 25 days until my graduate school applications are due.
  • 27 days until my last undergraduate class ever.
  • 1 month and 1 week until I graduate.
  • 2 months, 2 weeks and 1 day until we get to go back to California.
  • 3 months and 5 days until our 9 year anniversary.
Man, it's a good thing I don't have a ticker addiction or they would start to consume my blog.

No comments: