20 March 2007

Holding Pattern

In TTC world: We haven't heard from the old doctor and we don't yet have an appointment with the new doctor.
In school world: I am really too late to apply to any graduate schools for the fall semester. Most of the programs I'm interested in don't accept students for the spring semester so it looks like graduate school in Fall 2008 for me. The question now is what do I do until then? Should I get my teaching certification (1 semester of classes and 1 semester of student teaching)? I took the first semester of classes 2 years ago and stopped. The only reason I stopped is because I wanted to graduate earlier. Now that it looks like I'll have another year to wait what should I do? Where should I live? R is applying for jobs. She's looking all over. She's looking where we live now, where we used to live in the south, and in California. If she gets a job in California then we're hoping they'll help with relocation costs.
Everything feels so up in the air right now. My happy world of plans and lists isn't working. I don't like not knowing where I'll be living in a few months. This is scary. To add TTC on top of this is crazy, but I guess we're crazy. We want a baby before we are 30. We have another 18 months to make that happen.

No comments: