16 March 2007

We're back!

We had a wonderful time in California! We didn't want to come back, especially when we found out that it was going to snow today. R's dad hinted more than a few times that he'd like us to live closer. We loved the area so much that I'm going to start looking into graduate schools out there. I know it's too late to start in the fall but we'll need the extra time to save money to move anyway. That is if I even get in to any of the schools that I'm interested in. There are a lot more schools with Environmental Chemistry PhD programs on the west coast. I knew that before but thought that it was too far to move. Now that I've actually seen the area, it doesn't matter how far it is. We loved it!

More later, I have to go shovel...damn snow!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Take it from someone who moved from a cold climate (Canada) to a warm climate (Texas). You won't miss shoveling :) Glad to hear you had an amazing trip.