10 August 2006

But Enough about Me

On the baby makin' front: we have our supplies. They showed up 2 days ago. We've reviewed the KD contract and have sent it to our donor to look over. We'll sign it over a lovely dinner Sunday night. Then, as long as R's temps, CM & cervix are doing what they're supposed to (with verification of an OPK), we'll inseminate that night. We plan on doing at least 2 insems next week. Then we'll enter the TWW that I've heard such great things about ;)

We've talked about when to do a HPT if Auntie doesn't come to visit this month. I think we should wait until my birthday (Labor Day weekend). R says that she doesn't think I could wait that long. It might be a premature conversation to have anyway, but I think a BFP would make for the best birthday ever!

No comments: