21 August 2006

Long Time no Read/See/Hear

We're back in civilization! My family lives in the middle of nowhere and they are only able to get dial-up internet access. I didn't have the patience to try & post while I was down there. Here's a recap of our visit south of the Mason-Dixon line.
Sunday: R had to work, we headed south when she got home
Monday: We slept in and basically were lazy bums all day. Wanted to go over things with donor but didn't get around to it...bad timing & unexpected visitors, later met with our donor to go over the donor agreement, did our 1st insemination ever (amusing story to come later), went to bed dreaming baby dreams
Tuesday: Went to visit my family at work (easy to do when they all work together, aren't family businesses great), cooked dinner for my entire family (I wasn't warned that my fried chicken would have to pass my Granny's inspection)
Wednesday: R, my sister & I got haircuts, we went to visit my mom, Mom, sis & I got manicures & pedicures, R waited outside because she couldn't stand the smell of the nail salon, went to dinner at my Bama's, went out at midnight to celebrate my little sister's 21st birthday
Thursday: Spent time with my mommy while my sister moved into her new apartment at school (yay for not getting roped into moving furniture!), met my family at a restaurant for dinner, went out again to celebrate the fact that my sister can get now legally buy alcohol
Friday: Lazy bums again, hit the road to come home around 8pm

No comments: