13 February 2007

I cried

I can't believe it. When I handed in my keys I CRIED! I didn't think I would get that upset, and certainly not in front of my staff. It's just Bl0ckbuster. There, I said it, Bl0ckbuster. I was there for almost 8 years. I can't believe it's over. I think the stress is just adding up.
Don't know where we're going with R's cycle. She's late again. Until we started TTC she was never late. Before you get excited, we didn't try in January. Our donor won't be able to come visit this month but now that she's late we don't think the weekend R requested off from work will match up with ovulation. We also don't know what the doctors will be doing about the low progesterone. We will call the Dr's office tomorrow. Hopefully they don't close because of the weather.
It's snowing and has been all day. People feel the need to rent movies when it's snowing. That means I had a terribly stressful last day. We were very busy and I was supposed to be alone for part of the afternoon.

I'm still in a funk.

No comments: